The interconnected Irish energy grid has received scant attention from Brexit negotiators.
- Europe, Energy
- February 27, 2018
- A focus on short-term gains may lead to blowback for Beijing and Russia’s state-owned oil company.
- The race to combat climate change could inflame more basic human conflict in the Congo.
The decade-long battle over the oil pipeline faces a major—but not decisive—juncture in November.
- Americas, Energy
- September 2, 2017
- OPEC has a chance to shore up sagging oil prices, will it seize the opportunity?
- Has the Kingdom missed its opportunity to diversify its oil-reliant economy?
As violence flares in Nigeria's oil heartland the country's political and economic outlook look bleak.
- Africa, Energy
- July 7, 2016
- Does China want more engagement with global institutions or to create a set of parallel ones?
- As Iran resumes large-scale exports and OPEC fails to limit production, oil will remain cheap in 2016.